Name and address of the responsible contact
E-Bridge Consulting GmbH
Baumschulallee 15, 53115 Bonn
Phone: +49 228 90 90 65 0
Fax: +49 228 90 90 65 29
Data Protection Officer
Astrid Schada von Borzyskowski
E-Bridge Consulting GmbH, Baumschulallee 15, 53115 Bonn
Security and protection of your personal data
We consider it our primary responsibility to protect the confidentiality of the personal information you provide and to protect it from unauthorized access. That’s why we use the utmost care and state-of-the-art security standards to ensure maximum protection of your personal information.
As a private company, we are subject to the provisions of the European Data Protection Regulation (DSGVO) and the regulations of the Federal Data Protection Act (BDSG). We have taken technical and organizational measures to ensure that the data protection rules are respected both by us and by our external service providers.
Legislation requires that personal data is processed lawfully, in good faith and in a manner that is reasonable for the data subject (“lawfulness, fairness, transparency”). To ensure this, we inform you about the individual legal definitions that are also used in this privacy statement:
Legality of processing
The processing of personal data is only lawful if there is a legal basis for processing. The legal basis for the processing may, in accordance with Article 6 para. 1 lit. a – f DSGVO in particular:
Information about the collection of personal data
(1) In the following we inform you about the collection of personal data when using our website. Personal data is e.g. your name, address, e-mail addresses, user behavior.
(2) When contacting us by e-mail or using a contact form, the information you provide (your e-mail address, your name and telephone number, if applicable) will be stored by us to answer your questions. The legal basis is Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. a GDPR. We delete the data in this connection after the storage is no longer required, or the processing is restricted, if legal storage obligations exist.
(3) We place links on our website, by whose use you reach third party websites. You will recognize this, for example. by changing the address bar of your browser. You then leave our website. We have no influence on how your personal data on these third party websites are handled and are not responsible for them.
Collection of personal data when visiting our website
In the case of merely informative use of the website, ie if you do not register or otherwise provide us with information, we only collect the personal data that your browser transmits to our server. If you wish to view our website, we collect the following data which is technically necessary for us to inform you about our website and to ensure its stability and security (legal basis is Art. 6 (1) sentence 1 lit. DSGVO):
Some of the Internet pages use so-called cookies. Cookies pose not risk to your computer and do not contain any viruses. Cookies are used to ensure a convenient and a more effective use of our website. Cookies are small text files, which a webserver sends to your browser when you visit a website. Most of the cookies, which we use are so-called “session cookies“, which are automatically deleted when you end your browser session. Cookies are stored until deleted by the user. These cookies enable us to recognize your browser next time you visit our website. You can set your browser so that you are informed about the setting of cookies and only allow cookies in individual cases or generally exclude and you can activate the automatic delete of cookies when you close the browser. Deactivating of cookies can limit the functionality of this website.
This website uses the following types of cookies, the scope and operation of which are explained below:
– Transient cookies (in addition a.)
– Persistent cookies (see b.).
a) Transient cookies are automatically deleted when you close the browser. These include in particular the session cookies. These store a so-called session ID, with which various requests from your browser can be assigned to the common session. This will allow your computer to be recognized when you return to our website. The session cookies are deleted when you log out or close the browser.
b) Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a specified period, which may differ depending on the cookie. You can delete the cookies in the security settings of your browser at any time.
c) You can configure your browser setting according to your wishes and, for example, refuse to accept third-party cookies or all cookies. Undertow. “Third Party Cookies” are cookies that have been set by a third party, and therefore not by the actual website on which you are currently located. Please note that disabling cookies may not enable you to use all features of this website.
e) The Flash cookies used are not detected by your browser but by your Flash plug-in. Furthermore, we use HTML5 storage objects, which are stored on your device. These objects store the required data regardless of your browser and do not have an automatic expiration date. If you do not want to process the Flash cookies, you must install a corresponding add-on, eg. Eg “Better Privacy” for Mozilla Firefox (https://addons.mozilla.org/en/firefox/addon/betterprivacy/) or the Adobe Flash killer cookie for Google Chrome. You can prevent the use of HTML5 storage objects by using private mode in your browser. In addition, we recommend that you regularly delete your cookies and the browser history manually.
Rights of the person concerned
(1) Revocation of consent
If the processing of the personal data is based on a given consent, you have the right to revoke the consent at any time. The revocation of consent does not affect the legality of the processing carried out on the basis of the consent until the revocation. For the exercise of the right of withdrawal, you can contact us at any time, e.g. by sending an email to the standing contact address.
(2) Right to confirmation
You have the right to ask the person in charge to confirm that we are processing personal data concerning you. You can request confirmation at any time using the contact details above.
(3) Right to information
If personal data is processed, you can request information about this personal data and the following information at any time:
the processing purposes;
(4) Right to rectification
You have the right to demand immediate correction of incorrect personal data concerning you. Taking into account the purposes of processing, you have the right to request the completion of incomplete personal data, including by means of a supplementary statement.
(5) Right to cancellation (“right to be forgotten”)
You have the right to request that the person responsible for your personal data be deleted immediately and we are obliged to delete personal data immediately if one of the following applies:
If the responsible has made the personal data publicly available and is required to erase it in accordance with paragraph 1, taking into account the technology available and the implementation costs, he shall take appropriate measures, including technical ones, to inform data controllers who process the personal data to inform that an affected person has requested that they delete all links to such personal data or copies or replications of such personal data.
The right of cancellation (“right to be forgotten”) does not exist, if the processing is required:
6) Right to restriction of processing
You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data if any of the following conditions apply:
If the processing has been restricted in accordance with the above-mentioned conditions, these personal data will only be stored with the consent of the data subject or for the purpose of asserting, exercising or defending legal claims or protecting the rights of another natural or legal person or for reasons important public interest of the Union or of a Member State.
To exercise the right to limit processing, you can always contact us using the contact details provided above.
(7) Right to data portability
You have the right to receive the Personal Data You provide to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format, and you have the right to transfer that information to another person without hindrance by the controller providing the Personal Information were to be transmitted, provided that:
When exercising the right to data portability in accordance with paragraph 1, you have the right to obtain that the personal data are transmitted directly from one controller to another, as far as technically feasible. The exercise of the right to data portability is without prejudice to the right of cancellation (the right to be forgotten). This right does not apply to processing necessary for the performance of a task in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority delegated to the responsible.
8) Right to object
You have the right, for reasons of your own particular situation, to object at any time to the processing of personal data relating to you pursuant to Article 6 (1) (e) or (f) of the GDPR; this also applies to profiling based on these provisions. The controller no longer processes the personal data unless he can demonstrate compelling legitimate grounds for processing that outweigh the interests, rights and freedoms of the data subject, or the processing is for the purpose of enforcing, pursuing or defending legal claims.
If personal data is processed in order to operate direct mail, you have the right to object at any time to the processing of personal data concerning you for the purpose of such advertising; this also applies to profiling insofar as it is associated with such direct mail. If you object to the processing for direct marketing purposes, the personal data will no longer be processed for these purposes.
Regarding the use of information society services, regardless of Directive 2002/58 / EC, you can exercise your right to object through automated procedures that use technical specifications.
You have the right, for reasons of your own particular situation, to object to the processing of personal data concerning you for scientific or historical research purposes or for statistical purposes under Article 89 (1), except when: the processing is necessary to fulfill a public interest task.
The right of objection can be exercised at any time by contacting the respective person responsible.
(9) Automated decisions on a case-by-case basis, including profiling
You have the right not to be subjected to a decision based solely on automated processing – including profiling – that will have legal effect or similarly affect you in a similar manner. This does not apply, if the decision:
The responsible shall take reasonable steps to safeguard the rights and freedoms and legitimate interests of the data subject, including at least the right to obtain the intervention of a person by the controller, to express his or her own position and to challenge the decision.
This right can be exercised by the data subject at any time by addressing himself to the responsible person.
(10) Right to complain to a supervisory authority
Furthermore, without prejudice to any other administrative or judicial remedy, you shall have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, in particular in the Member State of your residence, place of work or place of alleged infringement, if the data subject considers that the processing concerns them personal data breaches this Regulation. Responsible for us is the
Landesbeauftragte für Datenschutz und Informationsfreiheit Nordrhein-Westfalen
Telephone: 0211 / 38424-0
Fax: 0211 / 38424-10
(11) Right to effective judicial remedy
Without prejudice to an available administrative or extrajudicial remedy, including the right to complain to a supervisory authority under Article 77 of the GDPR, you shall have the right to an effective judicial remedy, if the authority considers that the rights conferred on it by that Regulation are not satisfied concerning the processing of your personal data.
Use of Google Analytics
(1) This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google Inc. (“Google”). Google Analytics uses so-called “cookies”, text files that are stored on your computer and that allow an analysis of the use of the website by you. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website is usually transmitted to a Google server in the USA and stored there. However, in the event of activation of IP anonymisation on this website, your IP address will be shortened beforehand by Google within member states of the European Union or in other contracting states of the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be sent to a Google server in the US and shortened there. On behalf of the operator of this website, Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the website, to compile reports on website activity and to provide other services related to website usage and internet usage to the website operator.
(2) The IP address provided by Google Analytics as part of Google Analytics will not be merged with other Google data.
(3) You can prevent the storage of cookies by a corresponding setting of your browser software; however, please note that if you do this, you may not be able to use all the features of this website to the fullest extent possible. You may also prevent the collection by Google of the data generated by the cookie and related to your use of the website (including your IP address) as well as the processing of this data by Google by using the browser plug-in available under the following link. in download and install: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de.
(4) This website uses Google Analytics with the extension “_anonymizeIp ()”. As a result, IP addresses are processed shortened, a person-relatedness can be excluded. Insofar as the data collected about you is assigned a personal reference, it will be immediately excluded and the personal data will be deleted immediately.
(5) We use Google Analytics to analyze and regularly improve the use of our website. With the statistics we can improve our offer and make it more interesting for you as a user. For the exceptional cases in which Personal Information is transferred to the US, Google has submitted to the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US Framework. The legal basis for the use of Google Analytics is Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f DSGVO.
Use of Social-Media-Plugins
(1) We are currently using the following social media plug-ins: Xing, LinkedIn. We use the so-called two-click solution. In other words, when you visit our site, no personal data is initially passed on to the providers of the plug-ins. The provider of the plug-in can be identified by the marking on the box above its initial letter or logo. We give you the opportunity to communicate directly with the provider of the plug-in via the button. Only if you click on the marked field and activate it, the plug-in provider receives the information that you have accessed the corresponding website of our online service. In addition, the data mentioned under § 3 of this declaration will be transmitted. In the case of Facebook and Xing, according to the respective providers in Germany, the IP address is anonymized immediately after collection. By activating the plug-in, personal data will be transmitted by you to the respective plug-in provider and stored there (with US providers in the USA). Since the plug-in provider carries out the data collection, in particular via cookies, we recommend that you delete all cookies before clicking on the greyed-out box via the security settings of your browser.
(2) We have no influence on the collected data and data processing operations, nor are we aware of the full extent of data collection, the purpose of the processing, the retention periods. We also have no information to delete the data collected by the plug-in provider.
(3) The plug-in provider stores the data collected about you as usage profiles and uses them for purposes of advertising, market research and / or tailor-made website design. Such an evaluation is carried out in particular (also for non-logged-in users) for the presentation of needs-based advertising and to inform other users of the social network about your activities on our website. You have the right to object to the formation of these user profiles, whereby you must contact the respective plug-in provider to exercise it. Through the plug-ins we offer you the opportunity to interact with the social networks and other users, so that we can improve our offer and make it more interesting for you as a user. The legal basis for the use of the plug-ins is Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f DSGVO.
(4) The data transfer takes place regardless of whether you have an account with the plug-in provider and are logged in there. If you are logged into the plug-in provider, your data collected from us will be assigned directly to your existing account with the plug-in provider. If you press the activated button and z. For example, if you link the page, the plug-in provider also stores this information in your user account and shares it publicly with your contacts. We recommend logging out regularly after using a social network, but especially before activating the button, as this will prevent you from being assigned to your profile with the plug-in provider.
(5) For more information on the purpose and scope of the data collection and its processing by the plug-in provider, please refer to the privacy statements of these providers provided below. There you will also find further information about your rights and settings options for the protection of your privacy.
(6) Addresses of the respective plug-in providers and URL with their privacy notices:
a. Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountainview, California 94043, USA; https://www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners/?hl=de. Google has submitted to the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US Framework.
b. Xing AG, Gänsemarkt 43, 20354 Hamburg, DE; http://www.xing.com/privacy.
c. LinkedIn Corporation, 2029 Stierlin Court, Mountain View, California 94043, USA; http://www.linkedin.com/legal/privacy-policy. LinkedIn has submitted to the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US Framework.